Jesse and Vera create amazing spiritually lifting imagery that will captivate and intrigue your soul and awaken your heart!
Frozen Memories by Vera – https://www.facebook.com/frozenmemoriesphoto
(647) 335-1849 (call or text)
Jesse Post – http://www.wickedstorms.com
Books to Reference:
- The Game of Life and How To Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn
- THE GAME. Most people consider life a battle, but it is not a battle, it is a game. It is a game, however, which cannot be played successfully without the knowledge of spiritual law, and the Old and the New Testaments give the rules of the game with wonderful clearness
- Black Elk Speaks by John G, Neihardt
- Black Elk Speaks is a 1932 book by John G. Neihardt, an American poet and writer, who relates the story of Black Elk, an Oglala Lakota medicine man. Black Elk spoke in Lakota and Black Elk’s son, Ben Black Elk, who was present during the talks, translated his father’s words into English.
- Animal Speaks by Ted Andrews
- Open your heart and mind to the wisdom of the animal world. Animal Speak provides techniques for recognizing and interpreting the signs and omens of nature. Meet and work with animals as totems and spirit guides by learning the language of their behaviors within the physical world. Animal Speak shows you how to: identify, meet, and attune to your spirit animals; discover the power and spiritual significance of more than 100 different animals, birds, insects, and reptiles; call upon the protective powers of your animal totem; and create and use five magical animal rites, including shapeshifting and sacred dance. This beloved, bestselling guide has become a classic reference for anyone wishing to forge a spiritual connection with the majesty and mystery of the animal world.
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Most of us believe that we will finally feel satisfied and content with our lives when we get the good news we have been waiting for, find a healthy relationship, or achieve one of our personal goals. However, this rarely happens. Good fortune is often followed by negative emotions that overtake us and result in destructive behaviors.
- The Holymans Journey by Susan Trott
- In the sequel to the best-selling The Holy Man, Anna, recognized by the Holy Man as his successor, embarks on an odyssey with an ailing Joe to visit his former teacher, a journey that becomes a learning process for Anna and a spiritual cure for Joe’s corrupted mentor.
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Miguel Ángel Ruiz Macías, better known by his pseudonym as Don Miguel Ruiz, is a Mexican author of Toltec spiritualist and neoshamanistic texts. His work is best-received among members of the New Thought movement that focuses on ancient teachings as a means to achieve spiritual enlightenment. Ruiz is listed as one of the Watkins 100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People in 2014. Some have associated Ruiz’s work with Carlos Castaneda, author of The Teachings of Don Juan.
- Walking the Tiger by Peter A. Levine
- Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma is a self-help book by American therapist Peter A. Levine and Ann Frederick published in 1997. It presents a somatic experiencing approach which it says helps people who are struggling with psychological trauma. The book discusses inhibition and release of a form of “energy” that was poorly defined.
- Voices of Light, Voices of Love by Audre Gutierrez, Barry Kapp, Cynthia Olivera de Kapp | Purchase
- Has a plant or tree ever spoken to you, or moved you to a deeper place of self-knowing? Voices of Light, Voices of Love shares the transformational experiences of WOTE students as they journeyed with an essential oil of their choice as part of the Level 1 Medicinal Aromatherapy certification process. You will laugh, shed tears and be inspired as you travel with them into the heart of Mother Earth via the essences. These students have been forever changed by their experiences… and our hope is that you will be, too. Drink from this book. Pick a page or an essence at random, or read it cover to cover. What comes through clearly on each and every page, through different voices sharing personal experiences, is that we are connected to everything and everyone, at every level, all the time, through love.
- Wisdom of the Earth Speaks by Barry Kapp | Purchase
- Wisdom of the Earth Speaks the Truth About Medicinal Aromatherapy, contains the “essence” of his convincing beliefs about the Plant and Tree Kingdoms. For those not interested in Medicinal Aromatherapy, this book is worth reading to challenge one’s conditioned, entrenched world views and human-centric tendencies.